Calculation of calories to lose weight
- The number of calories entering the body versus the number of calories consumed or exiting.
- Calories entering the body: represent the amount of food you eat in your daily meals.
- The first step to calculating calories is to make a list of what you eat every day.
- The foods you buy are raw: their calories can be easily calculated by dividing them into essential nutrients and calculating their calorie intake.
- Processed foods: you always find on the packaging a bulletin to determine the number of calories if you can not calculate the calories in some foods you can search in specialized sites in food and calorie calculation.
- Calories consumed: The number of calories burned by your body daily by involuntary methods through the process of metabolism where the body consumes calories to carry out vital processes such as breathing, heartbeat, brain functions and functions of the digestive system
- The second way to burn calories is to do the activities of mobility daily and access to fitness sites to learn the various exercises and time to burn a certain number of calories.
Now that you know these facts, you can know if your daily diet encourages you to lose weight or gain weight. If the amount of calories you eat daily is more than your body burns, you are gaining weight, and if the amount you burn daily is more than what you eat Of calories you certainly lose calories daily and therefore lose weight daily, you can now develop a plan to lose weight by:
Make a list of your foods, calculate calories, and adjust your diet as your body needs calories.
Make a system for your daily exercise to burn more calories than you eat daily.
Remember your commitment to counting calories to lose weight, watch what you eat, move more, all of this will eventually lead you to less weight and better health.